Monday, November 22, 2010

Jake: 11/22/10 & PICTURES!!

Dear Fam,
First Comments on Dads letters, (1mail+email today)
"Ben has a really funny sense of humor" -i miss that so much it is seriously killing me! i love that kid
Thank you for getting kids to write, it was awesome to hear from them
Go Tara!! Good job goin with dad to the game!!
Ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! I've been so worried and then when i heard you made it i haven't been shutting up about you. I think my companions are getting sick of me braggin about you. That is so amazing! What position have you been playing?...WHy did jake Lloyd go to a diff. school? I think you are so awesome Ben! Wow you must be as good as like.. Kobe Bryant or something...:)
I'm sitting next to Elder Fairbanks right now by the way...Exchanges kinda thing today..
I will be done being in the 3pack after transfers. They already told me i'll be going back to Bothell.
Yes. Sometimes i get to play basketball on P-days, but the fact is that this mission is pretty much the strictest mission in the world. We really can't do anything but breathe.
I am so jealous that im not watching this NFL season. Its killing me! Send me an article about Vick or something ah!! I also need something about how the NBA is going, like the Heat? Lakers? etc..
For thanksgiving i'm having it with investigators, (Lola and Oscar) and will not be eating turkey! haha. funny, but i dont really care... anyway it'll be fun and sad, i miss vosotros big time! speaking of weird languages i talked to a Chilean the other day..kinda weird!

First Comments on Moms letters, (1mail+email today)
What did the Halloween package have in it? i am in a blurr right now...
I am filling my prescriptions from a Fred-Meyer and it is all good, i dont even know exactly whos insurance its going through though.
Stew AP!! wow! i feel so inadequate.. i wish the spanish missionaries over hear could do that kinda stuff.
Very sad about coop. i'm sure he'll go back out.
The threesome is going fine, but too quick, im going back to my bothell dungeon too soon. I'm sure i'll be fine though.
Spanish ward- yes they only speak spanish there. its cool there are so many different countries there i love it.
Hahaha! Jake Craft thats funny i maybe could need that some day, (Rogaine) but for now i think im fine
I wrote joshy, i hope he got it...
after my suit was dirty from slipping, i washed it off with a rag and then took it to the dry cleaners, it looks good as new.
for christmas, i'll be fine, don't waste more money on me, i'm too spoiled but i wont be angry if you get me anything i just feel dumb around all these poor people. sorry that was mean, im sure you'll be happier if you send me stuff cause honestly it will make me happier i just feel bad, i'll think of some stuff and send it in an email...soon
Sooo the pictures are amazing!! Ben youre huge!!!!!!!...and hot with those braces off. Tara and Danny- i loved your costumes! Cute for tara and awesome for Danny.   Josh...you beat them all, you are too good looking!!

So anyway..Everything is going well we had a really fun last week, but not very productive at all for some reason. No one was home or able to teach. No one came to church. We were with members mostly. I laughed so hard so many times, o gosh. I'm super sad this is coming to an end, but i'll be good. P.S. that was a funny card with mikes picture, haha i kinda do wish he did write me something, but i know he is overwhelmed. One of our investigators could be getting deported which is strange and very sad. I wish that she was just a citizen. This stuff is not that uncommon either! It happens all the time to our people that we teach. Sooo I am almost 1/4 of the way done with me mission... is that weird or waht!!?? anyway i'm not thinking about it too much, so no big deal. It is snowing over here right now and everyone is freaking out! It is so not a big deal there is no reason to stock up of food and lock the cellar. Elder Daniels Elder Fairbanks and i are going to find a Christmas tree and chop one down hahah. Anyway not alot to say right now, things are fine, i'll maybe try to write on Thursday..
I need my patriarchal blessing, i'm trying to be patient, but this is kinda taking forever
I love you so much and love when you write me! Thankyou
-Elder Eel Bocaj

No comments:

Post a Comment