Sunday, October 10, 2010

Some Pictures, and a letter from Sister Osmond

Some pictures that I found since Jordan has been in the mission field

The above pictures were at a fireside


Now the letter...

Hello Lee's,
I just wanted to let you know that we had your awesome daughter in
our home tonight for dinner, and I already love her. She is so
great and is doing really well. I know first hand how hard the first
little bit in the mission field is, and she is really hanging in there
well and doing a fantastic job. She has such a positive attitude and
I can tell she is giving it her all here in our ward.
I hope that the President keeps her here a long time so we can have
her over for dinner a lot. Please let me know if I can do anything
for you or for her.
Sincerely,
Laura Osmond

Here is the picture that she sent along with that email.


No comments:

Post a Comment